Students will explore the impact climate change has on the Earth and develop ideas to resolve the global concern of water pollution.
1. Students will be able to identify and explain
the properties and structure of the water cycle
as it relates to bodies of water.
2. Students will effectively use inquiry and
analysis in the exploration of climate change
and the impact on Earth.
3. Students will demonstrate an understanding of
4. Students will understand the effects of water
pollution and develop ideas to resolve this
5. Students will effectively analyze data and
make predictions related to water consumption
and future measures for conservation.