- Player 1 and player 2 each pick a different colored high lighter.
- Player 1 rolls the dice and adds the two numbers. Player 1 then colors in every multiple of that number on the hundred chart. If a player rolls and gets the sum of 2 they color all of the prime numbers.
- Player 2 rolls the die and colors every multiple of that number on the hundred chart.
- If a number is already colored the player skips that number and continues coloring any available multiple of their number to 100.
- If a player rolls and there are no multiples available for their number they lose their turn.
- When the hundred chart is completely colored, each player should count the number of squares they have high lighted.
- The player with the greatest number of colored squares wins the game.
- On your turn, skip count the squares you color by the number you rolled. For example, you roll a three so you count 3, 6, 9, etc.
- Record your final count as your score at the end of your turn.
- At the end of the game each player finds their score by finding the sum of their scores.
- The player with the highest score wins.
- Two dice
- One hundred’s chart
- Two different colored high lighters