- The various formats of water conservation education
- About the water conservation education resources that Project WET has curated
- How to adapt in-person learning to virtual engagement
- Anyone looking to engage in collaborative STEM education projects such as company team members, educators, non-profits, academia
- Julia Beck, VP of Networks, Project WET Foundation
- Doreen Davis, Conservation Specialist, WHC
- Candace Stenzel, Conservation Specialist, WHC
This webinar is the first in a three-part series of webinars focused on water conservation. Registration for the second, Water Resources Management: Policies, Issues and Voluntary Solutions, is now open. And save the date for the final webinar in the series, Watershed Conservation: Building Partnerships and Securing Funding for Your Projects on December 3.