Wildlife Habitat Council: You Too Can Create Positive Pollinator Projects
Pollinator projects are some of the easiest projects to implement on corporate lands.
In this webinar, hear how WHC member companies such as Bayer and General Motors have implemented successful pollinator projects on their corporate habitat. You’ll also get an update on the current state of pollinator health and learn about issues facing pollinators including native bees.
- How projects of all sizes can have a positive impact for pollinators
- How to engage employees and community members
- How to successfully overcome challenges associated with pollinator projects
- Pamela Bachman, Environmental Strategic Engagement Lead, Bayer Crop Science
- Susan Kelsey, Global Biodiversity Program Manager, Sustainable Workplaces, General Motors
- Dave Weydert, North American Cotton Crop Lead, Bayer
View the webinar..Back to the Conservation Academy