Animals can be beautiful and fun to watch.
They can also be weird and surprising! Join WHC staff on this webinar and learn about the cool tricks animals do to help them survive in the wild. From frogs that freeze themselves in the winter to lizards that walk on water, we’ll explain their crazy behavior and why it’s important.
- What are “adaptations” (AKA cool tricks), and how adaptations help animals survive in the wild
- 10 cool adaptations used by animals around the world
- Small actions to take to help these animals
Who should take this webinar:
- This webinar is perfect for parents and their kids to watch together!
- Sydney Mucha, Wildlife Habitat Council
Links to recommended zoo webcams