The games in the app encourage kids to see the science in their world.
Play with shadows, control the weather, roll and slide objects down a ramp, choose the best materials for an umbrella – all while building science inquiry skills and learning core science concepts. They are intentionally designed to serve as catalysts for real-world exploration by modeling real-world locations and experiences. The related hands-on activities and parent notes prompt families to “try it” at home and provide tips for engaging in conversations.
- 15 engaging games covering core topics in Earth Science, Physical Science, and Life Science
- Parent section with tips for parent-child engagement and activities for extending the learning into the real world
- Drawing tool and stickers from all the games
- Developed in collaboration with early childhood experts
- Completely bilingual (English/Spanish)