Students will focus on the details of the water cycle as well as natural resources and will be able to identify renewable and nonrenewable resources.
1. Students will be able to explain how water
impacts plant growth.
2. Students will be able to analyze data related
to water uses.
3. Students will demonstrate an understanding of
the water cycle and natural resources.
4. Students will make predictions related to the
impact of natural events in the environment.
5. Students will explain the cause of erosion.
6. Students will be able to state a hypothesis,
formulate questions and make predictions
related to the use and conservation of water.