Students will explain how organisms use camouflage and mimicry to survive in coral reefs and learn the importance of biodiversity.
1. Students will demonstrate an understanding of the
relationship between specific reef organisms and
2. Students will analyze resources specific to reefs.
3. Students will identify the ways in which species
living in coral reefs have adapted and thrived.
4. Students will explain how organisms use
camouflage and mimicry to survive in coral reefs.
5. Students will apply scientific inquiry to better
understand populations living in reef
ecosystems and their potential for survival