Participate in our six online activities to complete your Junior Ranger mission right from home and earn your virtual badge and certificate.
And don’t forget to take the official pledge with Ranger Zach via the posted video. So if you’re ready, your online mission can start now!
Begin your Junior Ranger mission right now for your virtual badge and certificate! Do your best to complete the activities on your own but know that a parent, grandparent, scout leader, or other helpful adult can lend a hand. If you need additional help or have questions, you can email a park ranger.
- Ages 5-7: Complete two or more activities.
- Ages 8-10: Complete three or more activities.
- Ages 11+: Complete four or more activities.
LIST OF ACTIVITIES
- Indoor: Park Symbols, Pictured ROCKS!, Web Detective
- Outdoor: Stretching Your Senses, Nature’s Notes
- Both: Native People of the Lakeshore
Once you’ve finished your required number of activities with adult approval, scroll down to the bottom of this page for your virtual badge and digital certificate. Good luck!