Explore parks through sound!
Listen carefully. Learn about the science of sound. Discover why it is important to parks.
Listen Up! You can become a
Junior Ranger Sounds Explorer.
Follow Lucy the Listening Owl on a journey to:
- Explore sounds you hear in parks.
- Learn the science of sound and why sound is important to parks.
- Protect sounds you hear in parks and at home.
Follow these easy steps:
- Download the booklet.
- Complete as much as you can as best as you can.
- Check your answers with the key.
- Have a parent or guardian sign the certificate.
- Display your sticker proudly.*
*Did you download the book from the web? Click here for your digital high five!
Find more Junior Ranger books at https://scitechinstitute.orgwww.nps.gov/kids/junior-rangers.htm.