Students will explore the concept of arrays.
Explore the computer science concept of arrays, a series of places to store things.
By the end of this unit, students will be able to:
- Explain the usefulness of arrays in coding as a collection of related items
- List examples of arrays in real life
- Use the array operations to add and arrange items
- Describe array indexes and elements in MakeCode
- Sort array values with basic sorting algorithms
- Design an original creative project that uses arrays to create a piece of artwork in Minecraft
Please review the Assessment Guide for additional details.
Learn to teach with Minecraft, find activities to engage your students across subjects and join our global community. Whether you are new to Minecraft or looking to improve your skills, these training materials will help.