Students will explore the concept of conditionals.
An important part of programming used to tell the computer when to perform a certain task.
By the end of this unit, students will be able to:
- Describe the importance of conditionals in coding.
- Create IF THEN and IF THEN ELSE conditional statements.
- Code with a variety of conditional blocks to automate their agent to find and collect important resources.
- Evaluate code to identify problems like infinite loops and debug the code with conditionals.
- Add a Say block inside if then blocks to help debug problem code.
- Work collaboratively to design an original creative project to apply their coding skills in new ways
Please review the Assessment Guide for additional details.
Learn to teach with Minecraft, find activities to engage your students across subjects and join our global community. Whether you are new to Minecraft or looking to improve your skills, these training materials will help.