Students explore the concept of a variable.
Explore the concept of a variable, an important way to store information and make programs more flexible and adaptable.
By the end of this unit, students will be able to:
- Describe the different kinds of coding variables
- Understand the importance of variables while playing Minecraft
- Understand the importance of variables in coding
- Learn about real-life variables and how they can affect situations
- Alter the Minecraft landscape through coding with variables.
- Design an original creative project to change their Minecraft world through coding an automated solution with variables
Please review the Assessment Guide for additional details.
Learn to teach with Minecraft, find activities to engage your students across subjects and join our global community. Whether you are new to Minecraft or looking to improve your skills, these training materials will help.