A journey through biodiversity and extinction.
Explore a rollercoaster around the most charismatic extinct species, investigate the causes and what we can do to stop the biodiversity crisis.
This lesson will enable students to:
- Demonstrate an enthusiasm for understanding wildlife and biodiversity
- Have attention to detail when observing behavioral and physical aspects of species
- Attention to detail when using a blend of information sources: text, video, infographics.
- Interact with NPC’s and external sources of information
- Display a sense of empathy for extinct species
Learn to teach with Minecraft, find activities to engage your students across subjects and join our global community. Whether you are new to Minecraft or looking to improve your skills, these training materials will help.