Design and build a sustainable Orangutan reserve.
Learn about the value, threats, sustainable management of biodiversity before building an Orangutan reserve to benefit the people, profit and planet.
This lesson will enable students to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the different threats to biodiversity and their impacts
- Explore the deforested area and pay particular attention to the detail within each source information.
- Interact with NPC’s and external sources of information.
- Have an appreciation of the different interests and perspectives of how biodiversity should be managed.
- Critically assess how the area can be managed sustainably
- Use collaborative design thinking to create an area to benefit people and the planet
- Build a sustainable orangutan reserve in minecraft
- Understand how individual lifestyle and actions can impact orangutans, the local environment and stop the biodiversity crisis.
Learn to teach with Minecraft, find activities to engage your students across subjects and join our global community. Whether you are new to Minecraft or looking to improve your skills, these training materials will help.