Learn about events and event handlers.
Students will learn about events and event handlers, which are important concepts in computer science and can be found in all programming languages.
By the end of this unit, students will be able to:
- Describe the different kinds of coding events
- Understand the importance of events while playing Minecraft
- Understand the importance of events in coding
- Learn about real-life events and how they can affect situations
- Alter the Minecraft landscape through coding with events
- Design an original creative project to change their Minecraft world through coding events
Please review the Assessment Guide for additional details.
Learn to teach with Minecraft, find activities to engage your students across subjects and join our global community. Whether you are new to Minecraft or looking to improve your skills, these training materials will help.