These ready-to-use activity templates have been created for teachers and students to use in GeoGebra Classroom.
To do so,
- Select any URL below.
- Select the CREATE CLASS button (top right) to create a GeoGebra Class from this activity template.
To create your own custom activities from these, see the quick youtube video.
To create a custom activity from any of these templates above:
- Go to the activity template (URL) above from which you want to create a custom activity.
- Select the 3 dots in the upper right corner.
- Select Copy Activity.
- You will now have your own copy of this activity page you can edit and save.
- Go to your GeoGebra profile page to find and view your new activity. You can then create a GeoGebra Class from this.
The video illustrates how to do this.
GeoGebra is an interactive geometry, algebra, statistics and calculus application, intended for learning and teaching mathematics and science from primary school to university level.