Are you looking for a way to improve STEM Education at your school?
The Carnegie STEM Excellence Pathway is a free, strategic planning process to improve STEM education at your school or district.
The Carnegie STEM Excellence Pathway is built on the belief that school systems, individual schools, departments, and individual teachers can improve their STEM education practices through a positive, collaborative approach. It is designed to help the widest possible range of school districts and schools adopt best practices in STEM education
Carnegie STEM Excellence Pathway Includes:
- Tool for assessing current STEM programming
- Process for creating a practical plan for improvement
- Supports for teacher professional development and district to district mentoring
- Guide to specific steps a school or district can take to improve STEM education
- Recognition for schools that are embracing and moving toward effective STEM education