Camp Invention® is a weeklong summer adventure with activities that help you explore the connections between science, technology, engineering and innovation.
Camp Invention® is an exciting summer enrichment program that provides children with opportunities to bring their biggest ideas to life while developing essential 21st-century skills. Throughout the week, children rotate through hands-on STEM activities that encourage them to collaborate, build confidence and persistence, and invent creative solutions to real-world problems. Local district educators facilitate the experience and enthusiastic high school students serve as Leadership Interns.
You’ll get to:
- Participate in fun, hands-on challenges that encourage creativity and curiosity
- Collaborate with other students to develop innovative solutions to improve the world around you
- Discover STEM concepts through imaginative, high-energy activities
- Be inspired to innovate, dream, overcome obstacles and become a confident creator
- Design and build prototypes, explore entrepreneurship and learn how to protect your intellectual property
Rising kindergarten through 6th graders are eligible
Need-based stipends are available at Army-sponsored Camp Invention program sites. Families wishing to apply for a stipend should contact Wendy Merket at email@example.com.
Information for Volunteers
The National Inventors Hall of Fame offers a volunteer Leadership Intern program for high school and college level students, and would welcome AEOP alumni to participate. Participants get hands-on leadership experience, gain valuable communication skills and can earn up to 40 volunteer hours.
For more information contact Wendy Merkert at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in this program?
If you are interested in this program contact Wendy Merkert by email. We’d love to hear from you!