Tynkertopia: Designing for 3D Printers
Learn to use introductory Computer Aided Design software to design 3D models.
Learn the basics of 3D printing to print and test our models using Tynkertopia’s two 3D printers.
- Dates: August 13, 20, 27, September 3
- Time: 10:30 – 11:30 PM
- Class Fee: $40 (includes all materials for 3D printing)
- Intended Audience: Upper Elementary through High School Students
- Instructor: David Hendershott, Tynkertopia Director
- Audience: Teen, Youth
- Genre: Technology & Computer Science
- Type: Workshop