Tucson Audubon Society: Family Birding Day with the Southeast Arizona Birding Festival – FREE!
Gene C. Reid Park, Ramada 4 (Just south of the Cele Peterson Rose Garden in the southwest corner of the park)
Share the joy of birds with your family! Come join Tucson Audubon at Reid Park on Saturday, August 13 for Family Birding Day. Families and children of all ages are welcome to join!
- Learn about the superpowers of birds with two interactive children’s activities
- Join us for a family-friendly bird walk around the park (walks will leave every half hour and will be offered in English and in Spanish)
- Explore on your own with our birding Bingo card and see how many species you can find
- Afterwards, check out the Southeast Arizona Birding Festival Nature Expo across the street at the DoubleTree Reid Park and see LIVE animals with Reid Park Zoo and Arizona Game & Fish
Register for FREE and let us know you’re coming!
- Audience: Adult, Teen, Youth
- Genre: Field Sciences
- Type: Expo/Festival, Field Trip/Outdoor Activity