The University of Arizona: IMPACTS Summer Institutes (Grades 6 – 8)
Teacher teams attend a one-week institute to deeply explore the progression of learning for elementary or middle school mathematics, working together to design site plans for professional development to share strategies and content with colleagues in their schools.
Summer institutes will be HYBRID with in-person and online participants. (Accommodation assistance may be available for those from outside the Tucson region who want to attend in-person)
- June 5th – 9th, 2023: IMPACTS 6-8
- June 12th – 16th, 2023: IMPACTS K-5
If interested please complete the form below.
Questions? Please contact Melissa Hosten (email@example.com) for grades K-5 or Rodrigo Gutiérrez (firstname.lastname@example.org) for grades 6-8.
- Interest and Application Form
- IMPACTS K-8 Summer Institute Information Flyer
- IMPACTS K-8 Summer Institute Teacher Brochure
- IMPACTS K-8 Program Agreements 2023-2025
- Audience: Educator
- Genre: Mathematics
- Type: Conference, Professional Development