Pima County Public Library: Job & Computer Help
45-minute sessions are available by appointment. Bring your own laptop, smart phone, or tablet, or if unavailable, you can use a library laptop.
Get help with a variety of the library’s offerings, including:
- eBooks (Libby by Overdrive, Romance Book Cloud, Hoopla),
- Audiobooks (Libby by Overdrive, Hoopla),
- Movies & TV (Kanopy, Hoopla, IndieFlix), and
- Music (Freegal, Hoopla).
Additional computer help available with:
- Computer basics (Windows),
- Email and internet basics,
- Job help (resumes, online applications, job searching),
- Mouse and typing tutorials,
- Basics of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), and
- Unemployment & Food Assistance applications.
Please call 520-594-5355 or visit the Miller-Golf Links Library to make an appointment.
- Audience: Adult
- Genre: Technology & Computer Science
- Type: Workshop