Pima County Public Library: 1-on-1 Library Resource Tech Help
Get help with a variety of the library’s digital offerings, including eBooks, audiobooks, movies & TV, and music.
Or get additional computer help available with:
- Computer basics (Windows),
- Email and internet basics,
- Job help (resumes, online applications, job searching),
- Mouse and typing tutorials,
- Basics of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel),
- Unemployment & Food Assistance applications,
- Other library digital resources
These 1-on-1 sessions are 30 minutes long and are available by appointment only. Please call 520-594-5240 or visit the Dewhirst-Catalina Library customer service desk to make an appointment.
Have questions about ebooks? Need to figure out how to best search our databases? Hoping to maximize your use of our streaming options at the library but don’t know where to start?
Library staff can also help you learn how to access library resources on your smartphone, tablet, or computer! If possible, please bring your device with you.
Registration is required. Call Dewhirst-Catalina Library at 520-594-5240.
- Audience: Adult
- Genre: Technology & Computer Science
- Type: Workshop