Phoenix Zoo: Walk – Thru Zoolights
- Enjoy the Holiday Safari Animal Presentation nightly at 8 p.m. &
9 p.m. in the Doornbos Discovery Amphitheater.
- On select nights, experience community performances at 7 p.m. in the Doornbos Discovery Amphitheater. More details coming soon!
- Enjoy an international traveling art exhibition created by artist, Russell Ronat, focused on wildlife conservation. More than 13 beautiful art pieces light up the Zoo’s famous residents. More details coming soon!
- ZooLights has been a community tradition for 30 years. Stop by the Wall of Traditions, at the Doornbos Discovery Amphitheater to learn more about how traditions are celebrated around the world.
- Stroll through the Wildlife Lantern Cul-de-Sac on Africa Trail and enjoy the NEW Wildlife Lanterns including butterflies, frogs, lions, leopards, panda bears and more!
- Celebrate the season with a visit to our three-story Christmas Tree located at Crossroads Cafe.
- Explore the Outer Tropics Trail with more sparkling lights than ever before! Take a walk through Zooville, where you are sure to spot the whos-who of the Zoo!
- Meet Santa and his elves at Leapin’ Lagoon and take home a commemorative photo. Santa Photo Package with new “Fast Pass” will be available for purchase online soon!*
- Take a spin on the Endangered Species Carousel and then ride a camel for the ultimate photo op.*
- Indulge in your favorite holiday treats including kettle corn and hot cocoa.*
- Take home a memento from your special evening. Visit one of the various pop-up Zoo shops or the Desert Marketplace gift shop.*
$20 per person
$16 per member
Children two years and under are free
- Audience: All Ages/Family
- Genre: Field Sciences
- Type: Expo/Festival