OdySea Aquarium: SeaTREK Helmet Diving
Put on your swimsuit, OdySea Aquarium wetsuit and SeaTREK helmet and get ready to dive in!
Our certified guides will take you deep into one of our largest underwater environments in this truly immersive experience where you’ll be surrounded by thousands of colorful and curious marine life from the Indo-Pacific region of the world.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The entire experience will last approximately 1 hour.
- All participants must be 8 years or older. Children 8-14 years old must be accompanied by a paying parent or guardian in the water.
- Be sure to bring a bathing suit!
- Check-in is at the Discovery Desk on the upper level around the corner from Penguin Point.
- You will be given an OdySea Aquarium wetsuit to change into and a locker to store your belongings.
- You will then get a quick SeaTREK safety briefing.
- It’s then time to get in the water! You will enter the aquarium via a ladder. The depth is approximately 8 ft.
- Once the whole group is underwater, you will walk along a trail and come face-to-face with our resident fish.
- Have fun!
- Audience: Adult, Teen, Youth
- Genre: Field Sciences
- Type: Exhibit/Presentation