Northern Arizona University: Environment, Identity and Coping in the Current Climate Emergency – A Community Lecture
Led by Dr. Thomas Doherty, Clinical and Environmental Psychologist
Have you felt anxious, sad, angry or distressed about the climate and biodiversity crises? You are not alone. Come join one of the pioneering eco-psychologists in the country to learn about:
- Coping with eco-anxiety, eco-grief, and climate disasters,
- Linking coping and identity concepts to meaningful environmental action,
- Integrating these concepts into university and community norms.
This special event is sponsored by the NAU Office of Sustainability, Center for Ecosystem Science and Society, the Environmental Caucus, Employee Assistance and Wellness, and the Wyss Foundation.
Registration is not required. All are welcome.
- Audience: Adult
- Genre: Bioscience, Heath & Medicine, Conservation and Sustainability
- Type: Exhibit/Presentation