Northern Arizona University: Engineering FEST – 1
Please join us for the College of Engineering, Informatics, and Applied Sciences (CEIAS) Engineering FEST—your chance to network with industry pros, learn about the CEIAS college experience, and encounter the latest in NAU engineering research and discovery.
- Witness presentations from CEIAS students as they share their achievements and showcase the details of capstone team projects.
- Mix and mingle with current engineering students, industry partners, and members of the community.
- Recruit talented engineering students for opportunities in your organization, such as internship, co-op, service learning, and community services.
- Learn how to sponsor a senior design and capstone project with a multi-disciplinary team working on a project for one year.
- Connect to future engineers and technicians who are inspired to change the world.
Want to get an idea of the types of projects and talent you may encounter at Engineering FEST? Some of the capstone projects on debut in previous years include:
- Concrete Canoe competition by civil engineering students
- Student Steel Bridge Competition
- PCI Big Beam Competition
- City of Flagstaff civil improvement projects
- Wind Energy Competition
- NASA Space Launch
- Semiconductor research
- Educational game design
- Data visualization system for improving recycling
- Solar-powered UAV
- Mini Baja
Want to see more? View examples of senior capstone design projects
Date: Friday, December 2, 2022
Time: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Location: NAU High Country Conference Center
201 West Butler Avenue
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
NAU students, high school students, and partners are welcome to attend.
- Audience: Adult, Teen, Youth, STEM Professional, Teachers & Educators
- Genre: Engineering, Technology & Computer Science
- Type: Expo/Festival