National Park Service: Ranger Talk – Ranger’s Choice
- Presented Thursday through Monday — Weather Permitting. The topic is chosen by the ranger and there is a different presentation each day. Learn the day’s topic at the Visitor Center information table, or from signs around the village. The program is not offered on Tuesday or Wednesday.
- Meet at Yavapai Point Amphitheater (300 ft/ 90m east of Yavapai Geology Musuem). Park in the Yavapai Point/Museum parking lot, or ride the free Kaibab (Orange) Route shuttle from the Visitor Center.
- 30 Minutes — Free — Accessible — Weather Permitting.
Free with Park Entrance Fee
- Audience: Adult, Teen, Youth
- Genre: Field Sciences
- Type: Field Trip/Outdoor Activity, Presentation