National Park Service: Ranger Talk
The topic is chosen by the ranger and there is a different presentation each day.
Learn the day’s topic at the Visitor Center information table, or from signs.
The program is not offered on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.
- Meet at Yavapai Point Amphitheater (300 ft/ 90m east of Yavapai Geology Musuem). Park in the Yavapai Point/Museum parking lot, or ride the free Kaibab (Orange) Route shuttle from the Visitor Center.
- 30 Minutes — Free — Accessible — Weather Permitting.
- Audience: All Ages/Family
- Genre: Field Sciences, Sustainability & Earth Sciences
- Type: Access Accommodations, Presentation