Maricopa County Parks and Recreation: Twilight Hike
This 1-2 mile hike is all about exploring the wonderful transition from day to night! Trail will be determined the week of the hike and is based on trail conditions. Meet at the Nature Center for directions. Bring close toed shoes, water, and a flashlight.
Know before you go. Check the website or call ahead to ensure the program has not been canceled. Be prepared for limited access to facilities and water fountains.
- Bring a mask. Although this is an outdoor program, frequent stops may be made so the ranger an explain or highlight items along the trail(s). Masks will be required during these stops. Masks are also required in restrooms and the nature center.
- Physical distancing. Observe the CDC’s minimum recommended physical distancing of six (6) feet from others at all times. Share the trail and warn other trail users of your presence as you pass.
- Personal hygiene. Follow the CDC’s guidance on personal hygiene prior to visiting parks or trails.
- Other. Do not use parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms. If you sneeze while recreating on a trail, please sneeze into your elbow to avoid the spread of germs
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED. Call park for details
- Audience: Youth, Teen, Adult
- Genre: Field Sciences
- Type: Presentation