Maricopa County Parks and Recreation: Friday Night Hike with the Ranger
Meet the Ranger for a hike along a scenic desert mountain trail with beautiful views of the Sonoran Desert, at night!
Trails, distance, and elevation are considered easy to moderate. Bring flashlights, blacklights, cameras and plenty of water. Wear sturdy shoes.
- Program Info. Pre-registration is required for all programs. If you have to cancel your registration, PLEASE call between 8am and 2pm. All programs are limited to 10 participants, no pets. To register, call Cave Creek Regional Park at (623) 465-0434. Meet at the fire pit behind the nature center.
- Know before you go. Check the website or call ahead to ensure the program has not been canceled. Be prepared for limited access to facilities and water fountains. Changes and cancellations do happen on occasion due to weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
- Personal hygiene. Follow the CDC’s guidance on personal hygiene prior to visiting parks or trails.
- Other. Do not use parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms. If you sneeze while recreating on a trail, please sneeze into your elbow to avoid the spread of germs.
- Audience: Youth, Teen, Adult
- Genre: Field Sciences
- Type: Presentation