Desert Botanical Garden: MOTHER’S DAY | DÍA DE LAS MADRES
Celebrate a mom in your life this Mother’s Day and Día de las Madres at the Garden.
Make her day special with a fun-filled day exploring the trails and the colorful sculptures of Chihuly in the Desert, as well as complimentary family photos, live music and so much more!
On Tuesday, May 10, guests can enjoy:
- Community Day | FREE Admission | Advanced Reservations Required
- Complimentary photos from MISGIF | 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Live music | 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Ask a Gardener | 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Beverage Service | 2 – 7 p.m.
- Desert Sol Programming | Book Signing and Garden Walk with Felicia Cocotzin Ruiz
- Cactus Clubhouse | 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Community Day Outreach Sensory Play Activity | 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Audience: Adult, Teen, Youth
- Genre: Field Sciences
- Type: Field Trip/Outdoor Activity