Children’s Museum Tucson: My Time Inclusion Program
MyTime is an inclusion program that welcomes families and children who are in need of supportive experiences.
Visit us during MyTime for a quieter, more controlled visiting time for children with special needs. The Museums are open to all visitors during this time to provide a truly inclusive experience for all families.
Children can explore the museum’s STEM exhibits such as Bodyology, Discovery Garden, Butterfly Garden, Pet Vet, Electri-City, Gravity, Music Garden, and Investigation Station
3-5 pm Monday-Friday
This is the final timed-ticket entry of the day. Please reserve your tickets online here.
- The Museum has 2 ramps in the courtyard, to the right and/or left of the front door. Both are wheelchair-friendly.
- There are restrooms located in two parts of the Museum. The restrooms in Whistle Stop are wheelchair-friendly. The second set of restroom is located by Imagine It!
- Service animals are welcome with identification.
- A wheelchair is available, free of charge, at the Front Desk in the Lobby.
- Maps of the Museum are accessible in each exhibit.
- If it is too loud, sound-reducing headphones are available at the Front Desk in the Lobby.
- Read a social story about visiting the Children’s Museum Tucson.
- Audience: Youth
- Genre: STEM/STEAM
- Type: Access Accommodations, Presentation