Arizona State Parks & Trails: Kartchner Caverns Photo Tours!
Have you ever wanted to take photos of the amazing underground world of Kartchner Caverns?
Here’s your chance! Arizona State Parks and Trails now offers an opportunity to take photos inside the cave every month.
To register, call 877-MY-PARKS and select opt. 2. Registration for this tour is $125 per person.
- Tour is limited to 15 participants, minimum four.
- All participants must be 18 or older.
- All photos are for personal use only and may not be posted on any commercial web page. All participants will sign a non-commercial photography release form to participate.
- Participants must manage their own gear; tripods are allowed.
- Tour will be on the existing paved trail only and participants will spend more time in the cave and standing than on regular tours.
- No food or drinks are permitted inside the cave.
- Rangers and guides will be available in the cave while on tour.
- Please note that the cave is 70 degrees and 98 percent humidity. Please take all necessary precautions to ensure that your lenses don’t fog upon entering.
- Tour time inside the cave is two hours. Extra time is for introduction and tram ride.
Thank you for your participation. We look forward to seeing you in the cave!
- Audience: Teen, Adult
- Genre: Sustainability & Earth Sciences
- Type: Workshop