March 3 Free
@ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Pima County Public Library: GED Prep – Math Virtual Classroom
Join our GED instructors online for guided GED math instruction.
Math instruction can include recommendations for online math learning, traditional lecture, and interactive practice. Math instruction builds on itself, requiring basic building blocks to learn more complex concepts. For that reason we highly recommend that you make a commitment to attending at the same time every week.
Registration for our virtual classes will open one week before each class.
Participants should be 16+.
This session will be held on Zoom. Register here online, and you will receive an email invite to the GED Prep: Math Virtual Classroom between 5 and 10 minutes prior to the beginning of the session. Waitlisted students will be invited as space is available.
This session will be held on Zoom.
- smart phone, tablet or computer
- unlimited data or wi-fi connection to the internet
- an active email address you can easily access
- the Zoom app
- notebook and something with which to write
- completed homework from the previous session (if applicable)
About using Zoom
The Library takes your privacy seriously. You are not required to turn on video for this workshop, and you do not have to use your real name. If you want to change your name, enter the name you want to use in the two fields that appear when you join the meeting. If you enter a vulgar or offensive name, we will remove you from the workshop.
How to change your display name in Zoom:
- Open the Zoom app and click on Settings in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Click on “Profile” and then “Display Name”
- Enter your desired new name in the two text fields that appear and tap “ok.”
Vulgar or offensive names will cause you to be removed from the session.