March 6 Free
@ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Maricopa County Parks and Recreation: Native American History Hike on the Yavapai Point Trail
Please bring a mask for times when social distancing is difficult along the trail.
- Know before you go. Check the website or call ahead to ensure the program has not been canceled. Be prepared for limited access to facilities and water fountains.
- Bring a mask. Although this is an outdoor program, frequent stops may be made so the ranger can explain or highlight items along the trail(s). Masks will be required during these stops. Masks are also required in restrooms and the nature center.
- Physical distancing. Observe the CDC’s minimum recommended physical distancing of six (6) feet from others at all times. Share the trail and warn other trail users of your presence as you pass.
- Personal hygiene. Follow the CDC’s guidance on personal hygiene prior to visiting parks or trails.
- Other. Do not use parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms. If you sneeze while recreating on a trail, please sneeze into your elbow to avoid the spread of germs.
41835 N. Castle Hot Springs Rd.
Morristown, AZ 85342
(602) 506-2930 ext. 1