March 3 Free
@ 7:30 am - March 5
@ 12:30 pm
Arizona Technology Council: Arizona Photonics Days 2021 – Expanding Optics and Photonics Technologies in Industrial and Commercial Applications
The fourth annual Arizona Photonics Days will be a virtual conference held March 3-5, 2021, just prior to Photonics West.
Engage with your peers and industry leaders for technical discussions, industry trends, and virtual business-building meetings with global attendees. There will be no cost to attend the 2021 virtual conference.
The focus of this year’s conference will be expanding the scope of optics and photonics technologies in industrial and commercial applications in Sensing and Metrology, Laser Technology, and Biomedical Technology.
- Expert Keynotes
- Technology and Business Presentations
- Company Presentations
- Networking opportunities to discuss presentations, trends, and issues
- Dec. 2, 2020 – Jan. 15, 2021: Call for Papers is open. Download Call for Papers PDF HERE.
- Dec. 2, 2020 – Mar 1, 2021: Sponsor opportunities available. Download Sponsor Opportunities PDF HERE.
The conference will be held virtually over three days to best accommodate our local and international attendees:
- March 3: 7:30 am – 12:30 pm MST / 14:30 – 19:30 UTC
- March 4: 7:30 am – 12:30 pm MST / 14:30 – 19:30 UTC
- March 5: 7:30 am – 12:30 pm MST / 14:30 – 19:30 UTC
Who Should Attend:
- Business owners, executives and professionals of optics and photonics companies
- Industry leaders whose companies apply these technologies
- Academic and industry scientists and engineers
- Optics cluster leadership and staff
Virtual Tech Event, Join us!
Wednesday March 3, 2021 to Friday March 5, 2021
7:30AM – 12:30PM MST / 14:30 – 19:30 UTC
- Free to ALL