Why are STEM Events Important?
In the community, Arizona SciTech has a strong, positive impact on:
- Businesses by identifying the most time-effective and impactful strategies to engage with the community about what they do and future career choices. 100+ businesses represented by Technology & Innovation, Aerospace & Defense, Renewable Energy, Bioscience & Health, Advance Manufacturing and Business Services have engaged.
- Schools (K-12) by strengthening relationships with local business, colleges and governments and providing their students and teachers high-impact settings to share their passion for STEM. 60+ school districts (representing 900+ schools) have engaged their communities.
- Existing events by increasing attendance and diversifying content through the incorporation of science into unexpected venues and events.
- Cities by convening community stakeholders and focusing on a highly-visible, STEM- based initiative. Chandler, for example, recruited a new company as a result of their engagement.
- Rural Communities by recognizing STEM-related partners and resources in their community.
Check out our events calendar here